- An interview on the TED blog by Karen Eng.
- Data as Culture – collection catalogue. Limited edition books available from the Open Data Institute. Online version.
- An essay on my work by Martin Kemp, Emeritus Professor of the History of Art, Oxford University and world-renowned authority on Leonardo da Vinci is included in a book published in May 2012 by Market Project.
- in Particular – art & science from the tiniverse, J. Freeman and J. J. Ramsden, (HAPPEN (ISBN 978-0-9557652-6), 2009) Copies available on request.
- The Nanoscale, J. J. Ramsden and J. Freeman, (Nanotechnol. Perceptions (ISSN 1660-6795) vol. 5 (2009) pp. 3-25 oh)
- Mmmmm. Momentum, Motivation, Money. J. Freeman (Node.London Reader II, METAMUTE (ISBN 978-1-90649633-3), 2008)
- The Lake is featured in:
* Art + Science Now, How scientific research and technological innovation are becoming key to 21st-century aesthetics, Stephen Wilson, Thames & Hudson, 2010 ISBN: 978-0-50023-868-4
* Evolution Haute Couture: Art and Science in the Post-Biological Age, 1 Volume – Practice, Edited by Dmitry Bulatov, KB NCCA, Kaliningrad, 2009 ISBN: 978-5-94620-054-7