Please see The Lake microsite – for animation, audio, photos and more details.
This pioneering work of digital art was installed at the Tingrith Fishery over the summer of 2005. The work used hydrophones, custom software and advanced technology to track the electronically tagged fish in the circular Fringe Lake and translate their movement into an audio visual experience. Visitors of all ages were invited to come and listen to the fish composing their very own soundscape whilst watching an animated representation of what’s really happening under the water.
- 2005 Tingrith Fishery, Beds, UK
- 2006 Truman Brewery, London, UK
- 2007 FILE, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 2008 FILE, Rio, Brazil
- 2008 Arts Bioethics Network, Rijeka, Croatia
- 2009 The National Centre for Contemporary Arts, Kaliningrad, Russia
- 2009 MediaArtLab Center for Art and Culture, Moscow, Russia
Art + Science Now! by Stephen Wilson (2010)
Evolution Haute Couture: Art and Science in the Post-Biologicla AGE edited by Dmitry Bulatov (2009)